31 August 2012

Pieper 3 years I month

Is becoming a little person.
Gives random kisses to Pete.
Still hasn't had her hair cut.
Is all of the sudden playing more with her baby doll.
Likes to also play grocery store.
Doctor is still her favorite game, the fact that she has been to the ER really has expanded her story!
She knows who both presidential candidates are and names them on sight.
She gets up very early and comes out to turn on the TV before Jeff or I are up.
When she gets the mail with Daddy she runs it all the way back down the lane to give to me.
Loves to help with everything.
Likes to twirl, 'like a princess'.
wants to wear dresses everyday, to make the twirling more fun of course.
Some of my favorite things she says;
Just a moment.
Hospital.
Ambulance
Olivia.
Thank you so much mommy.
No mommy, you stay over there.
In a minute mommy I am doing something.

Dcbmxdvz; xxxxx. .! !"',""
Above is an example of how quick she is to grab the IPad.
She loves to jump off of things, Pete is never far behind in this game.
She still tries to sneak a poke or hit or 'smoosh' on Pete when she thinks no one is watching.
Loves shoes.
As I live and breathe she as walked by me three times this morning to go potty without being asked. I hope I didn't just jinks myself. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.