Pieper and I made oatmeal muffins last night before bed, with promises of muffins in the morning down to bed she went...
I put the muffins in packages of three... Jeff gives her half of her muffin, eats his own and starts getting ready for work... I am feeding Peter. Pieper brings me the container with one muffin left and asks for more, I say that is mama's muffin... she goes and gets another container with three muffins in it, I say those are for tomorrow, she gets the last container which also has three muffins, brings it to me asking for more....
I gave her my muffin. Who am I to resist such persistence.
You might be wondering what she did with the other half of her muffin... we are pretty sure she got that off of the counter as well as it is missing. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.