When she woke up this morning she was almost dry so we sat her down on the potty but we had no action.
I laid her down for a nap... the phone rang for work and she decided she no longer wanted to take a nap, I let her fuss for a while as I was getting some work done. When I walked into the bedroom she was standing in her crib without her diaper on, she had taken it off and then gone potty on the blankets... so right idea wrong place.
After a bath and some lunch she disappeared... I found her kneeling on the our toilet(not hers) going potty. So right place, didn't take her pants off this time...
I am going to count it as progress because I need a positive to work off of for the rest of the day!
We are still having rain which is melting some of the snow and ice. About 1/2" thick on the cars this morning and both Jeff and I had scraped last night! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.