09 February 2011

Baby apt

Pieper sitting at the table, which she loves to do. Now all she has to do is pull on the table runner and everything comes to her!
Baby doing fine, is around 4lbs... can we say big baby? Doc says we are on track and only in the 36%. I told her the baby feels bigger than 36% but then I am not the mathematician in the family.
I have to start stress tests next week.( I wonder if it is because I missed my appointment yesterday?) A little sooner than I was hoping and after next week I will be going to the doc every week as well. Home stretch! I have the large bumps moving across my belly daily now. I think this child will dance like its father if the rhythm is anything to go by.
Anyone want to take bets on if this baby looks a little more like the mom when it first comes out? :)

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.