23 February 2011

35/36 weekly NST & Doc Appointment

Baby was moving around so much NST took a hour so I just went straight to the doc's office which worked very nicely, I was out by 10 am and my appointment was for 9:45!
Everything looks as it should. They didn't measure the baby this week, I am sure they don't want to make me nervous, I think the baby is going to be a big one! Heart beat is good, head is down, although not quite in the right spot. Will have to do it all again next Tuesday. Will be 36 weeks on thursday.
Side note: As I was laying there another lady, who was had the same due date was telling the nurse how she had been on bed rest and was almost ready to be off of it. (at 36 weeks she can safely have the baby) She had been on bed rest since very early, week 20 something... Jeff and I both are very thankful we did not have to worry about that. Apparently if she gets up and tries to do to much she goes into labor! She had a lot of family in the area that were helping her as she has a 3 or 4 year old at home... I can't even imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.