30 June 2010

Very proud

I am one of those 'clean mom's' I am not really excited about letting Pieper get to dirty. I know kids will be kids... so I do try.
Today we walked down to the beach. We sat in the sand and the surf and she threw wet sand everywhere, she let the 'waves' cover her feet and them promptly sat down in the water giggling the whole time. The 'waves' kept coming in and she just sat there laughing and splashing.
I am very proud of myself and Pieper, but we did walk back to our blanket where I changed all her clothes and wiped her down, as good as you can when sand is involved... :) before we walked home. :) Fun had by all.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Allison!! Sounds like fun. I wish our waves were like your waves, the big ones scared G.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.