07 June 2010

The weekend

We were in Vernon for the weekend, Jeff has finished the deck. Looks very nice! We bought a good pair of shoes this weekend, she of course figured out how to untie them right away but she walks in them well.
Pieper and I went strawberry picking, she is a very good, very quick picker/ eater, for some reason she liked the green ones? I am sure I looked quite comical trying to stop her from eating green berries all the while picking some red ones to take home.
We had to outrun some severe storms to get back to Greenwich. Dumb driver award goes to the silly person in the SUV who stopped, in the fast lane, under an overpass because the rain was coming down so hard I guess they just couldn't see so they decided to stop in the middle of the road. Pulling over is fine, it was really coming down, not in the middle of a lane of traffic...?
I think more teeth are coming in, it is like niagara falls down her chin right now.
She likes to give open mouth kisses and make popping noises and grind her teeth!
She also likes to argue. Where would she get that?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.