She will start to run at you and then close her eyes because she knows you will catch her.
She started to snort when she laughs, now that is funny.
I was putting on her shoes before we went for a walk today, she kept curling her toes it took me 15 minutes to get them on, of course I started laughing so that didn't help.
Pieper will now laugh with you... maybe another reason it took 15 minutes to get her shoes on! Can you see the two of us sitting on the floor laughing, we are silly.
I have been putting barrettes in her hair and she leaves them alone.
She loves to pick up the glass full of water I leave on the floor and try to drink out of it, to her credit, she does get some in her mouth.
Sorry Dad, you didn't break that habit but at least it isn't milk!
Hope everyone back home is drying out.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.