I am a little bummed she smiles more when you say Da da da than Ma ma ma but both smiles are cute!
She almost got up on her knees today, one knee and two hands... then she realized what she was doing and promptly started 'skydiving'.
She has Jeff's hair, straight as a board but there will be a lot of it, I can't believe how much has come in since Christmas. ( we see the difference in pictures)
She holds her own bottle (mostly) I think the small bottles help. She is still sleeping with Eeyore. Very cute how she cuddles.
Work is getting better for me, I am getting better and working during the times Pieper makes available to me. Of course the fact I brought in a nice big sale on the first day of the month doesn't hurt! :)
Jeff is doing well in his position. He gets to travel about once a month, he loves that. He is also trying out a new computer system for the company, helping them work out all the bugs.
I have been fighting a cold for two weeks now, maybe longer. Has stayed in my throat mostly and does a very good job of annoying me. Pieper loves it because she had just learned how to cough and now her mom talks back to her in 'cough talk'. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.