
Pieper has been fighting going to sleep for the past couple of nights. She is so very excited to see me when I go into the room that is really makes it hard to not respond accordingly.
I watched her today, pick up the binki from her lap, look at it and put it in her mouth, the correct way... until that moment I thought she was just spitting them out at night to see Jeff and I crawl around on the floor looking for them but now I am sure she is actually throwing them! we have lost two already, we bought two more. I am already missing one of the new ones! How is this possible when we live in a four room place you ask? I have no idea but there it is!
Tonight she was really fighting sleep so I put the Eeyore in the crib with her and withing minutes she was out! I don't know if this is a good thing to start but it is done. sorry for the blurry photo, I took it with the phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.