22 January 2010

Amazing

I am amazed how much a 2 foot person can take over the house. Sometimes I worry I am spoiling her just a little but isn't that the fun? :)
She is trying to stand up by herself, when she has you by the fingers she will let go... it is then your job to catch her! I am pretty sure Jeff missed her once!
Pieper is very ticklish almost everywhere. Mom tells me not to tickle her so much but if you heard her laugh you couldn't resist either!
She has started fighting going to bed at night... of course she goes down between 6:00 and 8:00, we can't seem to get her on more of a schedule. No complaints as she is sleeping through the night most nights. She has started taking the pacifier at night instead of having to eat which is easier.
I am grateful for family
Gotta go, fish and chips are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.