She is 29" tall, 21 lbs, in the 90th %.
We can't seem to get Pieper to roll over. But I told the doctor she likes to walk. I am not sure she really believed me until she put Piper up on the table. She sat up like a big girl and when the doctor stood her up she started walking towards me so fast she almost escaped! The doctor was very surprised and said ( as she laughed) she doesn't roll over because she doesn't want to, not because she can't. She will probably walk early... just what we were thinking.
She asked if she was talking... now I must explain, when we go into the doctor's office she is a very stoic child. My reply was I have heard her say La La La once but that is about it. Well she thought it was a little early for that, she just meant is she making noise, growling things like that... Pieper has been 'talking' since she was three months old! :) she is my daughter.
So all in all she is doing great! :)
wow the walking is amazing!!
ReplyDeleteGraham didn't rollover very much at first, I'm sure it was a "I don't feel the need" versus "I don't have the ability".