04 December 2009

November is gone?

Going back to work has taken its toll. I have missed a month!
But it isn't all bad, Pieper made her first drive to IA and was (of course) a great baby!
She had to like the car, both mom and dad like to drive! We stopped in Toledo overnight both ways, Jeff's idea, that is why I married him. I would have tried to go straight through. It was nice to take it slow for a change and Pieper has now stayed in 3 hotels! I was in my 20's before I did that! Think of all of the states she will be able to list off in school that she has been to... :) Advantage: east coast.
Pieper had a wonderful party to meet and greet at Stacey's home ( thank you) that she slept right through, with a brief wake up where she wasn't happy.
Thanksgiving worked really well this year both sides of the family were in Des Moines. She met her Grandma & Grandpa, Aunts and uncle and cousins on Jeff's side, she is just waiting to meet Uncle Stephen!
She sat on her Great Grandma and meet almost all of my extended family, missing one cousin with his wife and new baby Preston.
To quote Aunt Karla "don't you love it when your child performs well" She was great, she talked and sang, even giggled. We are blessed with a very good baby. She is happy, happy, happy.
Not shy yet either although we do think she might be getting attached to me... not that I mind!
It was wonderful seeing family and friends and yes I have pictures, but I haven't gotten them loaded yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.