07 November 2009

Poor Hawkeyes, they don't have any money...

We never really go a hold of that one!
I went and stood in line for an H1N1 shot this morning.  I wasn't going to get one but my doctor called me and said I should...  there were a lot of people in line that were getting one for the first time.  Went pretty quick and I was in line early.
Pieper is still chewing... on everything.  We are looking for teeth. She just loves her thumb!
She is waking up at 4am now.  It was earlier last night... I hope that isn't a trend!   She still gets pretty tired around 6 pm.  
She is holding her head up much better and sits in her 'chair' while holding up her head very nicely.  She seems to change almost daily now! Still has blue eyes! :) We are thinking her hair is getting darker... still has a little red tint but not like it did... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.