We will be getting Pieper baptised on Sunday the 15th. I hope she still fits the outfit mom!
Work has been crazy for both of us this week, how it is only Wednesday I don't know... I am just signing off of my work computer or I would post of picture of our lovely child...:0 Yep, I am having a mom moment! It is not a question of what was cute that she did today but more of was there anything that wasn't cute? :)
I was wrong earlier, we don't go back to the doctor until December... Her little cold is still there but much better.
One thing I really do like, she really likes to hold her hands together now. She looks so thoughtful when they are not both trying to go into her mouth! We are thinking she is starting to get teeth as she is having even more drool than normal... she likes to blow bubbles to!
She tried a little chicken broth and cracker today while Jeffery was having lunch. not quite to sure about those flavors...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.