Quick note on my hair, I was ready for it to happen, everyone told me it would but am I really going to have any left by the time I am done shedding?
A note on my 'gestational diabetes diet', I am probably one of the few people I know that has gained weight after the baby... i was crazy for cookies and bread after Pieper was born and it shows! :) Happy Holidays!
In light of a lot of this crazy world we live in, I would like to take an opportunity to let you all know how truly blessed we are, not only with our Pieper and each other but for all of our family and friends. We miss you, we love you, we hope to see you at Christmas! :0
If everyone puts some snow in the freezer we may have enough for a snow man when we come back! :) Silly Long Island Sound is keeping all of the snow away!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.