The baby just kicked me on my bladder! I was talking to my co-worker and "bam", I jumped out of my chair!
She has been moving a lot. I mean really the poor kid is up all night like her mom! Boy did that sound weird, I wasn't talking about my mom! :)
Jeff and I watch the belly like we watch tv! They told me I might not feel anything because of the way things are laying inside, I must say thank goodness! I can't imagine what it would be like if she was closer to the outside. We can see bumps moving across my tummy.
No fingers yet mom, but I don't know if hers would be strong enough!
I know I haven't written for a while. Went to Kassie's shower in FL and I haven't caught up yet! There were four pregnant ladies there. Nice to see and talk to someone who was going through the same thing at the same time.
More later!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.