05 March 2009

Anatomy scan Tuesday

We had our fingers and toe check! The baby kept the fingers closed and hands and feet up next to the mouth! Since Jeff and I both sucked our thumb I am pretty sure we will have one that does the same! Didn't look to me like there was a lot of room to move around in there but the technician said it was just fine.
When the doctor came in to look at everything in person the baby promptly rolled over and wouldn't let her see anything! It is for sure our child, little stubborn. Jeff will of course say that is all me!
Everything is coming along just as it should. They are giving us the due date of July 29th.
I told work on Tuesday after the appointment. Went better than I thought and I feel much better now that I don't have to worry about my ever growing belly!
I swear we will post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.