I go for my monthly appointment tomorrow. 20 weeks already, we will of course take a picture... I will warn you all, there isn't that much of a difference. If Kassie's belly is anything to go by someday soon it will just pop out! :) I find it hard to believe we are halfway through already.
Jackie, the girl I work with is starting to notice the belly now. (not much of a bump) Of course I am not trying to hide it anymore or maybe she just got more observant, people see what they want to you know.
I haven't had any funny cravings... I was so looking forward to something fun with pickles and chocolate... the only thing I seem to need is milk and that isn't anything I can blame on the baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.