She loves school and is excited to go to 'five year old' class.
I don't know that I am ready for all day school even though it will be very good for her. I registered her yesterday... so big so fast.
She still remains very helpful. I love this most of the time unless it causes problems with Pete.
She likes to dress mono chromatically. She dresses herself.
Is getting better at remembering her letters, she has forgotten all that she knew when she was two... It seems that way to me...
Likes math, to her father's joy.
Talks about all of the cousins she saw over the holiday and is wondering if we will see them 'next week'.
Soup is her favorite food.
Thinks we should go to Disney World...'lots of kids at school have went already'
Loves to be silly.
Likes to tell Peter how and what to play in true big sister fashion.
Will make her bed if I tell her to but has yet to do it without being reminded.
Now likes pink AND purple for favorite colors.
Has been having a few nightmares...
Misses the Christmas tree but we still have the mantel decorated...there are snowflakes in there... it works.
Likes to play with girls more than boys...
Likes to go high on the swings...
Loves yogurt but her eating habits are changing...
Likes to go out of the house, like to the store with anyone who is going!
Has started to wonder how long it will be until she is five... way to soon for me! :)
Very proud of the outfit she made for Belle out of some tights we cut off.
Yes, she dressed herself, note how the tights match the boots.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.