17 January 2014

Milestones...

I sit here writing this as I have had almost an hour with out any screaming of any kind.  They have been going from her room to his room and giggling in between.
Some may not think of this a victory but for me it is huge.  Some moments it is very hard to remember how blessed we are and sometimes a person doesn't get enough quite time to even think about it... until around midnight anyway. :)
Fewer things are more endearing to this mom than when the siblings are actually getting along an being kind to each other, all of the craziness is working!  I am under no illusions that this will last... probably be over before I post but I wanted to document it just the same.
Now if I could just find the missing Kindle so I could read a little! :)  Last seen in the hands of Peter...missing for over a week now...

Look Peter, it says... Happy Anniversary, love Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.