06 November 2013

Pieper

 This is a mommy smile.
This is a daddy smile... sometimes Jeff gets in trouble for teaching her that. :)
Loves school.
Loves soup.
Likes to help in the kitchen.
Sings all the time, makes up her own if she doesn't know one to fit what she is doing.
Tells stories.
Will talk non stop and to be honest sometimes I don't even know what she is talking about.
Reminds me of her vitamins and brushing her teeth.
Likes to help.
Will sometimes take a nap and those days it is really needed.
Has actually said. "will you stop touching me" to Peter... I laughed so hard I cried.
Still screams when things aren't going right especially if Peter is close and a possible reason.
Wanted to be a Fairy Princess Ballerina for Halloween... 2 out of 3 isn't so bad.
If I get mad she will look at me and say "I love you mommy"
Will often thank me for making a good dinner.
Rides her bike everyday.
Likes to help make the bed but not to clean her room.
Tells me how old she wants to be when she does something... When I am 56 20 I will swim....
Will tell Peter he is frustrating her and is being antagonizing. then will look at me and smile.
Loves to try to help Pete do the same things she does...even if he doesn't want to do it.
I have a friend who blogs about her kids... it cracks me up when I see some of the same things about her kids, Pieper and her oldest are about the same age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.