10 November 2013

Halloween.

 Carving Pumpkins
 Pete wanted this pumpkin to be a dragon face and as soon as it was done and lit he put his dragon down to talk to it, sat back and laughed.
 All of our many pumpkins this year... we left it like this for Halloween night and ate picnic style in front of them on the floor... huge hit. Yes, that is a Daddy smile you see.
 pumpkin muffin, ghost banana, egg and strawberry graveyard... use your imagination people!  Both kids ate the chocolate chip eyes first...

This is what I thought Pete was going to be for Halloween...When you asked him what he wanted to be he would just say "Peter Allen" everything else was "to scary"
 And then when we went trick or treating at Pieper's school he put the whole dragon on!!!! I was so excited I am surprised I even got any photos at all!  I did forget Pieper's wings...so she was just a ballerina, not a fairy ballerina.
 Trunk or treat is the best idea ever!  We were in and out in a half hour.  This was the best car there...
Kids wanted to see if the neighbors were home... they were not but they liked knocking!
 Another neighbor wanted to stop by and give the kids some candy... she had to dress for work... the kids loved her chicken...yep, she is the neighbor in the back we sometimes get fresh eggs from... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.