It is no secret, I am not the most patient of people when it comes to electronics. When I have a few minutes to put pictures up I want the silly computer to work. I have not had much luck lately. I forget to tell Jeff when he gets home so we are now almost a month without any, sorry! Now he can read the post and hopefully remember to take a look when he gets home.
We have been spending a lot of time outside which I can honestly say is WAY more fun when you have this big yard. Now to get rid of the poison ivy that grows like crazy out here. We really have gotten a lot of the pachysandra out, that is another reason I don't like the stuff, poison ivy and it live together in harmony.
The kids love to help me plant the flowers we have been ordering like crazy but mostly they like to do the watering. I fill the wheel barrow up and they have their watering cans... away they go, that is ALWAYS followed by a bath as you can imagine.
I can not believe as of May 1st we have owned the house for a year already. Slow and kind of steady is our motto I guess when it comes to getting things done, there is just a crazy amount of things to do!But it is getting better. Pretty soon we will have a house warming party... maybe. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.