He climbs on everything and is fearless with the jumping.
He is really trying to talk more.
Is very good at eating cereal out of a bowl with milk, he starts with a spoon but sometimes finishes with his hand.
Is on track with his own growth chart.
I know I say it a lot but he still loves to dance!
Likes balloons and balls.
Loves to play ruff with Daddy.
Wants to do everything Pieper does.
Is very good at giving kisses, hugs and high fives.
Loves to play peek a boo.
Will sit on the potty.
Likes to touch or should I say break the house plants.
Throws a very good tantrum and flings himself on the ground... he forgets we don't have carpet everywhere.
Takes bumps very well with little crying.
Sometimes gets along with Pieper very well and other times not.
When we play hide and seek the boy is the very best hider. He will even slow his breathing down so he is harder to find, unless you make him laugh.
Has one of the biggest best smiles.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.