15 April 2013

Getting there...

 We did nothing this weekend but pull out pachysandra (still a long way to go) and lay mulch but what a difference!  We are only halfway through our pile of mulch we had delivered on Friday but have no fear, we will use it all without any problem. We did think it started to look a bit like the Devils Tower for a while...   Now to figure out what kind of flowers to plant! :)
I know, I know we really should be working on the inside... I think we both really needed a nice break where we could see some instant results, I will be back at the walls this week. :)
                                     
 This is how Pieper went out to say hello to the neighbors...I just love that she is dressing herself right down to the accessories these days.

Pete had to run out also but he didn't want to put any cloths on, Jeff told him he needed shoes so he went and got his slippers and came on out... at least he is feeling well enough to go outside!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.