01 June 2012

Planting tomatoes

"Plant with your children, teach them how to grow their own food" blah blah blah
Whoever said this did not have an almost three year old and a just one year old... we did have fun but maybe they don't mean planting in pots....
If you think you can make a mess you should have seen what we did.  I would have taken pictures but the kids had to go straight into the bath before I could even think of doing anything else!
Pete took as much dirt out as we put in then he would taste it.



Meanwhile...Pieper very kindly trimmed my hibiscus plant, no it did not need to be trimmed.  I don't think I will be getting any flowers this year...
The watering this morning went much better, we did it while Pete was sleeping this morning.

1 comment:

  1. I love my IPad, I love my iPad.... Anyway...
    As you can see spiderman was in the house the other day, Pete just love playing on the basket.
    The picture of Pieper is right as Pete is knocking over her ' building' made with blocks... Poor little Pieper.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.