29 June 2012

Pieper 2 years 11 months


She loves to take pictures, she has many different cameras, none as favorite at mommy's. She is taking my picture as I take hers.
I want to remember the words she says in her own way that I love so much. And yes, they deserve their own line:
Owl
Bulldozer
Hospital
Little Man
Markowski
Nutella

She is not sleeping so well at night any more.
She repeats what you say to her... some would say this is talking back...
Does not always want to be a big girl.
Will sometimes play really well with Pete.
Doesn't like to pick up toys.
Loves orange juice.
Says thank you randomly.
Is getting to be to tall for her bed. Maybe this is why she isn't sleeping so well.
Listens mostly when we are in public.
Loves to get her own yogurt out of the fridge. At least she shares with Pete. (and the floor)
She is liking "Bubble Guppies" I don't even know how she found the show.  Of course she also turns on the TV and knows where the Disney Channel is...so I guess new programs are logical.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.