He grows a full beard and I am not kidding when I say it is full and bushy and already been trimmed in two weeks. ( it could be less but I am trying to give myself a little room) He systematically shaves parts off during a weeks time. This year it went from full beard, to goatee, to this monstrosity, to a mustache. The good part is it only last for a day in most stages. He has fun with the people at work and is thinking of doing a pool next year so they can choose how the hair is shaven. (he gets that much response) I have decided they like it so much because they don't have to live with it! :) The security guard was glad when it was gone because he said he was having a hard time recognizing him when he came into the building. He really looks like a different person.
This is not my favorite thing and judging by the kids reaction when he is fully shaved they don't either, although to be fair Pete did play with it a lot...
Pieper's first words to a clean shaven Jeff 'no more pokey kisses' and none of us run away when he comes for kisses anymore!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.