Stands up
Crawls everywhere, no more army crawl, it only lasted about two weeks.
Walks around the furniture and walls
Has six teeth but there are more coming...
says Mama, especially when he wants something or gets mad
He is a picky eater, or to busy, I haven't decided. That is why we have to go in for a weight check in six weeks other wise his 9 month appointment went great. He is mostly average.( as I write this I realize yesterday he ate oatmeal, stew and peaches... I think maybe it is his teeth. He had never complains so he doesn't get the Tylenol like she did.
Likes to pull on the Christmas tree
Will drink out of Pieper's sippy cups.
Loves to chase Pieper in the walker and follows her whenever he can, from floor to couch and room to room.
Has already started to follow me to the bathroom... sigh*
Really likes to chew on Pieper's puzzles.
Will dance when you sing.
He sticks his tongue out a lot and it is pretty cute but he is also very fast so no picture yet!
It is hard to see the elephant in the picture but he is there....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.