Good morning from the house that has been getting new siding all week... and they are only half done! We have been leaving the house as early as possible and staying away as long as possible this week to avoid the pounding of nails.
I have gotten to see some very nice areas within an hour and a half drive time, bonus is both kids sleep for at least an hour and half!
Back to stickers, I love them, they are fun and can distract Pieper for a good five minutes however I am getting tired of stepping on them. I am not fond of stepping on things anyway... crumbs, spots of water (?), paper (it can be slippery!), toys... so it really isn't against stickers only but stickers stick to my feet. Now the inventor of stickers would say duh right here... hence the name stickers but I doubt the intent was to stick to feet of unsuspecting parents.
Maybe my dislike of stepping on things is because I grew up stepping on pins from whatever mom was sewing at the time... (best prom dresses and wedding dresses ever mom!!! ) I just remember pulling pins out of my feet all through high school... or maybe I just don't like it.
Have a wonderful day everyone! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.