Peter is always chewing, his favorite is his daddy's finger.
The heat broke this weekend, out 90's plus days went to 50's.
I find it a challenge to get on the computer, I didn't realize how much I did things late at night! Will work on getting better.
Peter is still only waking up once in the night to eat and then he out. He has nice fat legs now and the same 'Popeye' arms that Pieper did!
Pieper is still dreaming and sometimes will get up in the middle of the night. Most times she will go back to sleep but there is the rare occasion when we have to get up and watch the black and white movie! Saw one this weekend with Kirk Douglas when he was about 22 or so I guess. Such wide shoulders and narrow waist... how is that possible?
The cradle cap is getting better and he only gets his spots when he gets hot.. (I think).
Most days I get and least one nap time where both kids are asleep but sometimes it is a constant rotation!
I haven't seen this many diaper since I lived in Washington State!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.