02 June 2011

Learning...

Me trying to get Peter's reaction to Pieper in the mirror!

Pieper was stuck on the horse, she bent over to get something on the other side and rather than help her off right away, like any good mom I ran for the camera.
Elmo takes baths in the sink when we least expect it!

I am learning that the Ipad has limits on posting to the blog!
Pieper has learned to say "hi" to everything and everyone. images in books, flowers, her mom and dad and Peter to! After she gets sent to 'time out' she comes back with the cutest little 'hi' you ever heard... trouble!
A lot of her food gets a 'yum' when she first bites into it, I thought it was just the nutella on toast but it has evolved to veggies and meat and just about anything that goes into her mouth.
Peter is learning to walk... with the help of his daddy, he came walking into the kitchen last night while I was getting supper. I forgot how fun it is to see babies walk or rather float... he did take a couple of steps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.