28 April 2011

Tomorrow is April 29th


Pieper will be 21 months. I am sure I will be up for the royal wedding and Pieper will be wearing a new outfit. Yes, I am one of those people... sorry Dad. I was up for Diana's wedding I will try to up for Wil's... Here is a fun fact, I think Di was married on July 29th....
Pieper is maybe starting to react to the fact Peter is not going home with Grandma... he is here to stay and she has been a little difficult today. Yesterday she was a dream so I should have known something was up! :) Nothing really bad, she is just continually pushing my buttons, I am not to sure how she has figured that out already but we are learning our way through it.
I gathered everyone up for a quick walk today and that helped but the weather was bad (rain & wind) and I am still a little shaky about taking both children out and about by myself. Such a wonderful learning process I am going through... :)
Pieper is went to her bed all by herself tonight, she had to come back out to get me to 'tuck' her in.
Peter is in his bed having dreams, that means singing and laughing aloud.
All and all, everything considered, I sit here thinking how very lucky I am.
I will also be glad to have Jeff home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.