16 April 2011

Fast Three weeks


This Friday at 9:39 PM Peter was three weeks old. How time has flown by. Mom and Dad left on Friday morning and are home after driving in some weather.
Peter's eyes are focusing much better now.
He laughs out loud, mostly when he is sleeping. I am very glad to report Mom heard this, I doubt I will ever get that on video!
He smiles a lot and I do not think it is gas... :)
He has almost grown out of some of the smaller 0-3 months clothes we have.
I think his eyes may be changing colors.
He seems to still have light colored hair.
He likes to watch his big sister when she talks to him.
Pieper loves to give Peter kisses and still finds his hair to be very ticklish on her nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.