I was in NYC for three days this week. Even drove into Brooklyn again for Thursday. Great meetings will all of the managers but I didn't even know today was Friday until Jeff told me. I am very glad it is Friday. The baby only protested a couple of times but I feel like everything is out of whack.
On top of that Pieper woke up from her nap with spots again. She did have a fever for a couple of days and I am pretty sure it is how it started last time. We did not go to the doctor, needless to say she was not her happy self today. She wasn't itching and I did the spot test the doctor told me about last time, if they don't start fading I will take her to the doctor on Monday.
She had an egg for breakfast, maybe she is allergic. I don't remember what she had to eat last time...
We were supposed to get a big snow storm Sunday. That has changed, looks like it will miss us completely. We just might have a green Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.