07 December 2010

24 weeks

I am not sure where the time has gone!
Baby loves to move around. This time I don't have all of the kicking I had with Pieper just a lot of dancing around in there.
Baby loves milk, always moves and grooves after a glass.
Likes me to be on my side, this was the same with Pieper. I know some ladies who have slept on their backs but that isn't an options, baby just goes crazy and not in a comfortable way!
I am feeling pretty good. I feel full all of the time and getting up off of the floor is not as easy as it has been but there are moments, as long as I don't bend over, I don't feel the belly that is sticking out!
Our next appointment is Thursday. Since I ate everything in site for Thanksgiving I am sure my weight will have gone up by leaps and bounds. Still, I do have to get in all of the holiday cookies and fun before I have to take the GD test, I am sure we will talk about that Thursday.
We are having some cool weather, 30's. Strong winds though so it does feel a little cooler. We had some snow but nothing that stuck anywhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.