She is a little cranky lately, I am hoping it is her teeth and not her personality!
She is totally hooked on the bottle with milk in it, I should have given her milk in the sippy cup...
She loves to be in the bathroom and shut the door. She likes to shut the bedroom door... there is a pattern here.
What is so fascinating about the fridge? If you open the door she gets right in there, if she could she would crawl up on the shelves.
Jeff is very good about letting her (in my opinion) fall off the couch in a lot of different ways, she loves doing it though, doesn't matter how she lands, she looks at you and grins.
She notices animals on TV, doesn't matter what kind although I think she laughs more at dogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.