We went to Jeff's CEO's "house" today to pick apples in the rain. He has a large shed that has an old wooden apple press so we get donuts and fresh apple cider. Pieper was a jewel and slept the whole time! He also has a carousel but because of the rain he didn't open the building, (yes it has its own building) I really wanted to put Pieper on the ride it is beautiful.( from coney island, i forget the year but older) There is always next year! I am really starting to like the sling we have, very handy!
She hasn't slept through the night again, only twice, we are back to four hours at a time. I don't mind, I seem to be catching up on my sleep and it is easier for me.
She is really starting to suck on her hand, she will not take her binki as often any more. No big deal as long as she is happy!
It is official, we have a spitter! Mom says I didn't do that but Leanne did, again not a big deal, I don't like it when it wakes her up at night though...
She has started to out grow some of her outfits. This is why I think she is much longer than 22"!
Her hair is starting to fill in, she never did lose any from when she was born it just changed colors. It can really be red in some lights! So far she still has blue eyes and she smiles all the time.
We will be making pies, applesauce and crisps for a few weeks with as many apples as we have picked today! Hope you are all enjoying the fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.