Well good morning, Pieper slept through the night last night!! She woke up at 6am give or take! First time... mom wasn't quite used to it but I am very proud of myself for not getting out of bed to go check on her, i laid in my bed like a good mom and just listened for movement! :)
Her 7 week appointment went very well. she is growing in all the right spots! She is 22" long but i think they didn't pull on her leg enough because she feels a lot longer! She weighs 11lbs 6oz. She took her shots a lot better than her mom does! No fever or real fussiness.
We are working on getting her into a schedule since I will be starting back to work in a month. I will be at home but i would love to get her to take a longer nap during the day so I will have a little more time to get things done! I also have to buckle down on the getting someone to watch her a couple of times a month... i have been procrastinating!
we are having fun trying to get her to talk to us and she is really smiling a lot more. She sings about as good as her mom right now, we are hoping for improvement in that area! She is calling...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.