24 February 2016
Oh to be four (January)
After telling Pete to go to bed for the fifth time he says:( with a pout in his voice)
I am going to leave all of my blankets right here. (hallway)
Okay, I hope you don't get to cold tonight (I say)
I will (he says) I am going to get pneumonia.
He is now in his room, without any blankets.
I sit here trying not to laugh.
Same boy said three different times today :
Mommy, I am standing under the mistletoe....you have to come give me kisses!
He also wrote his name but for some reason he keeps trying to change the hand he writes with... he has always used his left but he is starting to switch to the right?
Loves to sing his songs from preschool.
Jesus is the son of God
Away in a manger
are the big hits this Christmas.
We had him off of the 'zombie' thing until Burger King had a silly game in the meal as we were driving home for Christmas. Back to the 'zombie' thing in full force.
He likes to build things just to knock them over.
Sometimes just wants to be held and sit quietly.
Loves to watch Daddy play games on his phone and will offer all sorts of advise for Jeff on how to play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.