Pete loves to count.
Will sing on command, songs that he has heard or learned in school.
Sang so well at his closing school program people were laughing at his 'hammyness'
Loves to wrestle... I am hoping this will stop at some point at least until he is in a wrestling class
Liked his sports camp he was in for a week, his first ever camp.
Loves the fact he now has a lunch box and that is has spiderman on it.
Really likes saying 'Hulk smash" in a deep hulk like voice.
No we have not watched any of the super hero movies but we did watch one of the old Hulk tv shows... he will look at pictures of hulk or spiderman on my phone for a good 15 minutes if you need to distract him. I do not have any games on my phone... I am still me after all.
Loves cottage cheese, will even choose it over crunchy yogurt for a snack.
Likes to pick our tomatoes but will not eat them.
Will always pick chocolate milk.
Likes snakes, frogs, bugs... I am sure I will have my fair share in the house some day.
Gives them names like my 'friend ant' and 'mosquitoie'.
Is still such a lover but very much a fighter.
When I take him places people always worry as he climbs like a monkey and does his death defying feats but I usually just watch out of the corner of my eye, the boy can climb, jump and land very well.
Throws a ball like he has been taught.
Likes to run.
Likes to be almost naked, he is the boy outside in his underwear.
Will stack anything from chairs to boxes to pillows to make something high enough to reach into a cupboard he is not supposed to be in.
Will come up to you and say "Mommy, I have to tell you something..."
Says "hi" to everyone on our road and even if we go through the drive thru... he is friendly.
Does not like to wear shoes.
Loves squinties (ground squirrels) so much he gets upset if one gets "spanked" by daddy....but big squirrels are okay to spank.
Will tell you what the letters in his name are but doesn't like to write it.
If we are outside and he gets too hot he will come in and turn on a program to 'cool off'. Yep, he figured out the remote...
Thinks the little ducks we have walking down our road are 'so cute' in a little Pete voice.
Is not going to talk to Jeff or I 'until next winter' at least once a day.
He will try to negotiate getting something he wants... I feel trouble coming...
Charm in progress.
Is good at making us laugh.
Battles with sticks while on his bike. Air, bubbles, anything he can think of.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.