08 June 2015

Pieper in May

Loves to tell you how many Pieper's are in her school, but she is the only one spelled the right way..:)
Will sometimes help Peter remember the songs from his school as she learned the same ones in the four's class.
Thinks it is cool she has know Annabelle and Sienna since she was three.
Seems to miss a lot of the 'drama' that seems to happen at school... according to other children's mothers... I am grateful for that as long as I can have it.
Is excited to have her birthday in Iowa this year, even though I have told her we won't be in Iowa on her birthday this year...
She also likes to tell me which of her classmates has 'family' birthday parties just like we do...
 Wanted her picture by a big tire...

 This was on of our dresses when we were lillte... no idea whose but she loves to wear the few we have...
Galloping around the yard.
With Daddy at World Trade One...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.