Set up Leprechaun traps again this year. This time the leprechaun tried to get in all of her traps, she was very excited that morning.
Always wants to do play dates... I am not a good play date mom.
Loves to read and gets really excited when she reads some of our books from home vs the books she brings home from school.
Is ready for spring. We had more snow this morning and she was wanting to see flowers.
Knows all but two of her sight words.
Loves to wear dresses.
Her feet grew again.
Wants 'private time' away from Pete, especially when her tries to give her hugs...
Likes it when I ask her to 'watch' Pete for a second...
Loves to go to school.
Likes a boy named Jimmy in class, I think it because one of her friends does also.
Wants to go to Disney Land.
Likes math, to her Daddy's joy.
Is still a good helper.
Figured out if she replaces the trash bag with two or three bags at one time she doesn't have to do it every time I take the trash out... smart cookie.
Pete's birthday...
Anna warming up by the fire.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.