10 March 2015

Pieper Feburary

Loves to read.
Tries to be helpful unless she is tired then she is full of drama.
Thinks her school outfits need to be 'fashion' ...still...
Will still try almost anything.  Sometimes I think she is a bottomless pit.
Loves kale, will even eat some kale salad but it is the chips that are the biggest hit with everyone... I just wish they didn't take so long to make a big enough batch.
Very much wants to ride the bus home from school.
Would wear the footed pjs that Aunt Lelanne gave her everyday if I let her.
Always makes cards for Daddy, Mommy and Pete and will sit for hours just asking you how to spell things to put in the card...
One page from a four page card:
I love love you
Because I no you
Because I LOVE you.
I am pretty sure will will have a hand written poetry book bigger than the one I wrote when I was young...
Does not like to pick up her room but will pick up parts.
Likes to show us her ballerina moves...we may have to try a dance class soon...
Says she loves Jimmy from her class.
Has been planing her birthday party since we got back from Iowa in December.

 Valentines box...


Growing so fast... she already has more loose teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.