Had strep throat for the first time and is allergic to penicillin.
She just told me "mom you know that feeling when you are really happy and you want to cry?" Yes, I do Pieper" (much to Daddy's dismay) "That is how I feel when I hug you" Yep, I cried a little. :)
Likes to layer as much clothes on at one time as possible, sometimes I take something off when she goes to school sometimes not.
Still loves school but already comes home with drama stories... how is that possible?
Is going to be one of the best 'girl day' companions I think I will ever have...she already wants to go on them...I hope it lasts.
Can take a shower mostly by herself now.
Has one tooth that is so loose it is causing eating problems...
Always remembers she has money in a piggy bank when I tell her she will have to wait to buy something until she makes her own money... quick that one. She literally wants every toy she sees on tv.
We have cut about 8 inches off of her hair in different sessions this month. She is starting to get a little bit of wave! I may have to take her to get it cut professionally. She keeps talking about needing bangs...I am too scared to cut more than long blended ones myself.
Still loves soup. Would eat it everyday.
Tells me I look pretty when I put on make up...this does not happen very often. :)
'We got it mom, we just need to shut the door 'cause this is private' as she is sending me out of the bathroom and she is assisting Peter go potty...
Loves to read her books unless Pete wants to sit by her and listen, this only happens if she is in her bed at night...she will read to him other times...
Guess what came out!
Practicing letters.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.