Wants to stay little.
Will find candy I forgot I had.
Climbs...climbs...climbs...
Get stuck sometimes.
Will always pour Pieper's drink into his glass to drink it...you can imagine how this goes over with Miss Pieper.
Will sometimes go play quietly in his room. Of course the room is then destroyed.
Will tease Pieper if he can.
Likes to help in the kitchen.
Has the best pout face I have ever seen.
Loves sharks and dragons. Will cry if one gets hurt in movie or book. They don't die in this house they just go to sleep so they can come back to read the book or see the movie again next time...
Will ask before he drinks out of my glass but will then drink the whole thing.
Is often hungry but won't eat what is made...he is a nutella, strawberry, snacking boy. He also likes fresh bread, he will run away with the loaf right out of the oven if he can, I have found him sitting on his bed with the loaf in his mouth.
Likes to draw with chalk on the walls...I should be happy it is just chalk!
He likes to color, spiderman is the favorite book right now if he is not drawing Maleficent.
Words I would like to remember: Yellow, Maleficent, Spiderman, Chocolate, Mom, Mamma, Pieper, Jeffery, flower mountain(hill in the back yard)
Mommy, I have to tell you something...
He rides his bike up the mulch by the rock wall to get into the back yard.
Loves being a turtle!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.