While making one of Jeff's Father's Day gifts she ran to get her camera and video taped while Pete and I finished...all the while saying "Happy Father's Day Daddy, you are going to love this..."
Took pictures of Pete in the morning and came to show me he was still sleeping.
Hears a song on the tv and will say " Mommy, we have that song in our car!" This makes her very excited.
Asks to go to school everyday.
Is very much a little mother.
Loves real puppy dogs, everywhere we went in DC if she saw a puppy she asked to pet it...
Will do whatever Peter is supposed to do so he doesn't get in as much trouble...
Will stop eating something sweet without being asked...
Loves salad.
Has selective hearing and if you ask her twice (or more) she will say "I know!" in her best teenager voice.
Up way early one morning I was trying to get her to go back to sleep, she rolls over and asks me when I am going to leave her room... I asked why and she said "I want some alone time". This was of course to play with the kindle she had already hidden under her bed...it was 4 AM.
Doesn't always ask for things she can reach herself, which is almost everything with the help of a chair.
Big "greeny" frog.
Helping wash the car.
Yeeha!!
Daddy smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.