01 May 2014

Peter in April


 I don't want to go to the car...
 A rock.


 He did this all by himself... I know it is an overload but I thought each had merit.
He says while crying "Two was cool, I don't want to be three" Some days are just like that...
Knows just where big boys should go potty...but does not.
He likes to throw himself on the floor.
Likes to lock his door in the car so I can't get in then open it after a bit and tell me what a 'good boy' he is.
Took a stick to ALL of my early crocus... we have no more left.
Doesn't eat sand at the beach!  This year should be fun!
Is sitting in a big boy chair but still wants his high chair in the room...  (Yes, we kept him there a long time, he is messy...)
Does not like anyone to sit in HIS chair.
Is all of the sudden scared of bugs of all kinds. Not just bees.
Will not pick up.
Has to get his speech tested.  I think it is because his sister talks for him and all of the time but I will get him tested...
Gets to watch a program as he gets his treatments and he really really likes that...
Will sometimes fake cough so he can have a treatment... this does not work.
Likes to dig.
Likes to sing the Frozen songs when someone else does.
Gets too cold or too hot way to easy...
Loves sticks.
Must take his sandwich apart to eat it.
Will not wear socks around the house even if his feet are cold.
Still eats fruit first.
Is very good at helping with projects.
Says "good morning" to everyone who gets up after him if he is sitting next to me.
I love the way he says Pieper.
Always tells Daddy that she is his sister when they are playing..."that is my sister, don't do that"
Still loves to tackle.
Likes to sit on top of tables and couches.  Thank goodness he has balance.
Has dumped out the basil seeds twice so far... he did it last year with the seeds the Easter bunny brought them...
Can be very charming when he wants to be.
Says he wants to stay little and sticks his bottom lip out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.