She missed school for the week they were out.
She love seeing the birds at the feeder and will freeze if there is one in the window.
Tries to lead Peter in all kinds of games...even if he doesn't want to play.
Does not like to pick up her room.
Wants me to take her picture.
Tells me for her 5th birthday she wants to go to Disney World, then to the movie Frozen. ( ALL of the kids in her class have went to both... I mean that sincerely... some have been to Disney more than once.) Just as a reminder, we don't live in FL. :)
Is excited to go to kindergarten.
Is proud and always shows Peter when she cleans her plate.
Always sings in the bathroom.
Is very good at trying to help if Peter is upset, will run get him a toy or blanket...
Likes to play outside and will go out alone.
Is quickly outgrowing all of her pants...good thing warm weather is coming, she has a lot of cropped pants!
Likes to pretend to be a ballerina.
When she grows up she is going to paint the outside of her house pink and purple stripes and buy a poodle. ( neither will ever happen in my house. :])
She has started, on her own, to practice walking with a dictionary on her head.
Always likes to wear 'Aunt Lelann's' shoes to school. I think they are the biggest we have... yep looks like her feet are growing fast as well, her Christmas shoes don't fit anymore...
Her favorite colors are red, purple and pink.
She is very good at going to bed.
Loves to give 'Daddy faces' in pictures.
Ha I love the "daddy face!" Stephen has those faces too! I think they run in the family.....she is such a little lady! (and I agree her makeup looks like a little bit of a black eye ;)
ReplyDelete